Thank you very much for the attention
I expect an answer as soon possible
Attachments
sellll.jpg
sellll.jpg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 17830 times

Mira

Re: sell o buy ?

by Mira » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:15 am

This is really basic and you should know that. I would recommend you to study first or take some education. We don't do education services.

Anyway, it depends on the trading signal if you should SELL or BUY spread position. As you can see from your screenshot for one strategy you have SELL for another you have BUY.

In SeasonAlgo you can set that all strategies will have always BUY signal. I would recommend you to do that, go to User Settings and set
"Search Always buy preference" to yes. Then all strategies will have an entry signal as BUY so you will use SELL always to close that position.

Now to example:

BUY LEGa-LEGb => means BUY LEGa / SELL LEGb
SELL LEGa-LEGb => means SELL LEGa / BUY LEGb

BTW: When you open any position in Analyze menu then there is an Info button (next to menu) where you can see this information

Tinus

Re: sell o buy ?

by Tinus » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Mira wrote:This is really basic and you should know that. I would recommend you to study first or take some education. We don't do education services.

Anyway, it depends on the trading signal if you should SELL or BUY spread position. As you can see from your screenshot for one strategy you have SELL for another you have BUY.

In SeasonAlgo you can set that all strategies will have always BUY signal. I would recommend you to do that, go to User Settings and set
"Search Always buy preference" to yes. Then all strategies will have an entry signal as BUY so you will use SELL always to close that position.

Now to example:

BUY LEGa-LEGb => means BUY LEGa / SELL LEGb
SELL LEGa-LEGb => means SELL LEGa / BUY LEGb

BTW: When you open any position in Analyze menu then there is an Info button (next to menu) where you can see this information

Thank you for your reply

I have just open the spread on monday and now I have a little draw down. You can see in the attached file. Is it correct?
Attachments
position.jpg
position.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 17182 times

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm