Seasonal Module of Analyzer Support for analyze module

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
VladV

Seasonal Module of Analyzer

by VladV » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello!
Is it possible to add two optional parameter for Seasonal and Stacked in Analyze:
1. to set up first and final days for specific period, for Seasonal and Stacked
2. Is it possible to make history of chages during specific period of time, changes of correletion current spread with other years?

Thank you!

Roman

Re: Seasonal Module of Analyzer

by Roman » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:54 am

Hi

1) What you mean by final days?
2) In Seasonal chart, if you define enter/exit dates in Builder, then you can see correlations during this period.

VladV

by VladV » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 am

yes, we can see correletion in specific period of time in current moment/ But correletion always changes. And it would be graite to see, how it was changed, which yars become more correletaed, which become less correleted during week, month,...

Roman

by Roman » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 am

Correlation is not very reliable calculation, you can have two patterns visually having same direction and similar shape, but correlation number is low. So for me is better look on for example Stacked chart where you can see all history and visually how it correlates. You can put your request to our ticket system (support button in top right corner) and if it gets enough votes from other users we can implement it.

Jarochocan

by Jarochocan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Roman I apologize to use this Forum I see last time used is November
How active is Seasonalgo that forum is not that busy?
I am interested but my needs are slightly different as i ONLY SELL commodities and looking for a Premium based search and single contract s is there a way we could talk I am in VANCOUVER Canada 604 8411878 cel I appreciate your help Luis

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm