Continuation Support for analyze module

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
cican

Continuation

by cican » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Dear all,
how are you, please, reading the Continuation chart? Is there any possibility to have cross in the chart or pointer with reader of the values in the chart? Because if the continuation chart is too volatile (f.ex. from -20 to +60), the difference between two closest lines is so wide (f.ex 0 and +20) that is hard to estimate at what level the support/resistance level, I see in the graph, is lying. I can f.ex. estimate that it is somewhere between +5 and +10, but not clear if it is at the level of 7 or 8 or different..

If you click into regular chart in the builder, you can get into it and read all the values. Is something similar available or planned for the future even with the continuation chart, please? Or is there any different way how to read those numbers? Or do I understand the purpose of the continuation chart wrong?

Thank you for your answer.

Jiri

Roman

Re: Continuation

by Roman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:40 am

Hi, yes we are working on new interactive HTML5 charts (including continuation). But it will take some time to implement it. Meanwhile you can use stacked chart, you can read same S/R levels etc as in continuation chart but I think it's easier to read (at least to me).

cican

Re: Continuation

by cican » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Diky! :-)

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am