Can I put a name to my graphs? Support for portfolio module

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Andr1488

Can I put a name to my graphs?

by Andr1488 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:33 am

Hi, can I put a name to my graphs or create some folder into which I would save my graphs?

I'd like to do that in order to organize my graphs, right now I have a lot of graphs and it gets a bit confusing. With the Moore Research you have the number (#5855 for example) which makes it easy to immediately find the graph you are looking for, but here I don't see that and it doesn't look like I can put a name to the graph.

I have seen that "tags" are mentioned here and there, but I failed to organize my graphs using tags. Maybe I could put a tag to a graph and then search it with that? If that's possible I'd like to know how to do it, thanks.

Roman

Re: Can I put a name to my graphs?

by Roman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:00 am

Hi, we have four folders where you can save your graphs. But you can't create custom folders or custom names for graphs. You have two options:

1) In builder, URL link is unique and copy & paste works. So you can put it into your own evidence with names, notes etc. Excel would work for example.

2) Tags - Yes, you can put different tag to each graph (save it to portfolio with some tag) and then you can use them for filter (top right corner in portfolio)

Andr1488

Re: Can I put a name to my graphs?

by Andr1488 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Roman wrote:Hi, we have four folders where you can save your graphs. But you can't create custom folders or custom names for graphs. You have two options:

1) In builder, URL link is unique and copy & paste works. So you can put it into your own evidence with names, notes etc. Excel would work for example.

2) Tags - Yes, you can put different tag to each graph (save it to portfolio with some tag) and then you can use them for filter (top right corner in portfolio)

Ok thank you.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm